4 years : My Daddy can do anything!
7 years : My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years : My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad’s idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
Good afternoon, hehe. do you guys miss me? haha…
well, sudah baca dong pasti kata2 diatas? hehe, lucu ya? agak2 gimana gitu😛
one thing, saya selalu tersentuh akan semua kata yang bertemakan ‘ayah’. dan rasanya memang sedikit berbeda dengan ‘ibu’…
kata2 ini saya temukan secara tidak sengaja dari suatu web (yang kebetulan saya sudah lupa apa alamatnya). sedikit mencerminkan kehidupan anak remaja jaman sekarang ya?
beberapa hari lalu saya sempat ber-quote di Twitter. yes, masih tentang ayah. ini saya copy-kan kesini ya :
- Up on my dad’s shoulders… is where i love to be. (judul postingan ini saya ambil dr quote ini)
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!
Nah, 3 itu yang sempat saya buat sendiri. dan ini yang sangat2 menyentuh saya (dibuat oleh orang lain) :
- The first man a little girl falls in love with is her Dad.– Author Unknown
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction book; that’s why we have fathers. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr
- If all the fathers in the world held out their hand in friendship, yours is the one I’d hold.– Author Unknown
- Dads don’t need to be tall and broad-shouldered and clever. Love makes them so. — Pam Brown
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.-Author Unknown
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. -Author Unknown
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. -Enid Bagnold
- Almost Any Man Can Be A Father. But It Takes Someone Extremely Special To Be A Dad
Well, which one do you like most?😉 Enjoy!
ah, and don’t forget to tell your father, that you love him sooo much😉